Musings of CharPaula


Thursday, September 14, 2006

WooHoo Red T-shirts ... Okay Cardinal tees

Yesterday I bopped on over to one of my Cafepress shops and there it was.... my black t-shirt designs were automatically appearing on a RED t-shirt. Now I don't normally use words like awesome... but this is AWESOME!!

For those of you not familiar with Cafepress, as a shop owner, in the past any new product required a huge effort in adding it to your shop. The red t-shirt is the first product that just appeared all by itself :) I do have a lot of black t-shirts with text in red (I just love red text on black) so those I will have to redo for the red tees. Got my fingers crossed I can find all the Photoshop designs :)

This is how great the new t-shirts look --- first the original black tee and than the new cardinal tee


My Heart is in Afghanistan Black T-Shirt



My Heart is in Afghanistan Red T-Shirt



I was concerned that some of the reds would not look good on the new Cardinal t-shirts, but the hearts look terrific.

With the renewed fighting in Afghanistan, military family and friends can show their support for their loved ones in either the black tees or the new red tees. Course I'd be oh so happy if they decided they needed both!!


Technorati:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home