Musings of CharPaula


Sunday, September 03, 2006

My nightmare Speaker of the House Pelosi

Pelosi for Speaker of the House I heard that this morning and quite frankly it scared the hell out of me. A California democrats values are diametrically opposite the values of middle America. As a rural American the thought of Pelosi in a position of power is a nightmare. Pelosi tried to get Matricula Consular (Mexican consulate issued IDs') cards accepted as valid ID at the federal building in San Francisco - so her "constituents" could visit her office there. Why don't they have valid US id??? Oh, cause they are illegal aliens - therefore they are not her constituents. Or are they?? Maybe Pelosi is representing the Peoples of Mexico. I got so fired up about this - who exactly is illegally coming across our southen border - I just had to do something...


Speaker Pelosi? Vote Republican to make sure Speaker Pelosi is only a bad nightmare Black T-Shirt


I know the mid-term elections are usually not a great draw at the polls. If Republicans do not get out the vote Speaker Pelosi might be a nightmare that comes true.

Technorati:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home