Musings of CharPaula


Monday, August 14, 2006

I had a wonderful weekend. To wind down, relax and just generally recharge the old batteries... Okay the batteries aren't that old :) I play online poker. I've joined a few poker forums and made some interesting friends. We all have one thing in common, relaxing while playing cards and chatting. I made final table several times this weekend. WooHoo!! Won a few dollars which I'll use to play some more. I play tournaments for a maximum of $5, most of the time for free. And I can do it from my recliner, with my feet up, bunny slippers on and a cup of coffee at my side.

I do hope that craziness in Washington about online poker subsides. I enjoy the time with my poker buddies. For me it is a virtual social gathering :)

Technorati:

I also did some work this weekend. I got inspired by some remark about chocolate and coffee and babies. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they stored coffee beans and chocolate beans together? Think of the intermingling of scents and taste.... And babies, is there one that likes strained peas?? No lets not put babies on coffee, but chocolate veggies? Now that has possibilites! Imagine a dessert veggie. Yummy!


Veggie of choice is chocolate - infant and kid


I can see it now. Babies of the world unite. Refuse strained peas and demand the new vegetable of choice Chocolate. Oh and we all know how yuckie it is to clean up tossed strained peas.

Technorati:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home